Tshokey Dorji Foundation seeks to fulfill its mission and the vision of its Founder and President through the following objectives.
- Develop strategies that will inspire and motivate people to appreciate, understand and realize the value of Buddha Dharma – the true source of happiness.
- Develop strategies for mobilizing funds and resources to support and sustain Lhodrak Kharchhu II and all other branch monasteries along with their Sheydras and Drubdheys under the auspices of His Eminence Chabjye Namkhai Nyingpo Rinpochhe and His subsequent Re-Incarnates.
- Develop strategies for reaching out to the youth and the rapidly increasing number of urban city-dwellers who are losing touch with Buddha Dharma and its values.
- Develop strategies for pursuing the study of mind at deeper level and help create conducive environments for reflection and active practice of the wisdoms.
- Act as a forum where individuals and organizations with similar interest may interact and exchange ideas and strategies for the betterment of the society and the world at large.
- Undertake charitable and humanitarian projects within the scope of the Foundation’s plans and programs.